Best Rate Guarantee
- The booking must be made via www.islandpalms.com for a standard rate.
- Affinity, Association, Group, Corporate, Negotiated, Packages and Wholesale rates are not applicable. Rates part of a travel package, which includes more than hotel accommodations do not qualify.
- If a lower Internet rate is found, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Island Palms Hotel will honor the competing rate (under the terms and conditions) and provide a 10% discount for each night of the reservation. If, in the meantime, the lower rate has become available in the Island Palms web site this rate will be applied and the 10% discount will not apply.
- In order to receive the lower rate and discount, the guest must have a confirmed reservation from the Island Palms website with an Island Palms confirmation number.
- The competing rate on another web site must be for the same hotel, dates, room type, number of guests, currency, payment requirements and must be publicly viewable and bookable via the Internet at the time the claim is reviewed by our Director of Guest Services. A viewable rate means that the general public can view the rate on the web site. A bookable rate means that the rate is available and can be reserved online.
- If the reservation is made within 48 hours of arrival, the guarantee will not apply.
- The guest does not have to book a room on the competing website. They only need to prove the validity of the claim based on the terms of the policy.
- The Lowest Rate Guarantee does not apply to websites that do not reveal the hotel name and location such as: Priceline and Hotwire.
- The "rate" comparison will be determined using the same price and/or tax policy.
- A claim must be received by The BEST WESTERN PLUS Island Palms Hotel within 48 hours after making the original reservation on www.islandpalms.com
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Island Palms Hotel Director of Guest Services has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim. They will validate that the claim meets all Terms, Conditions, and Claims Processing requirements.
- For a multiple night stay, the total room cost for the stay will be evaluated in determining whether the other web site has a lower rate.
- Upon validation of the claim, the Director of Guest Services will send an email or other communication to you that includes the reservation confirmation number.
If, for any reason, the lower rate is not honored at the hotel, you must call The BEST WESTERN PLUS Island Palms Hotel Controller within 30 days of the conclusion of your stay and provide the confirmation number for your claim. Upon validation of the checkout folio, you will receive a refund check for the rate difference.