24 Hour San Diego Itinerary – Here’s How to Spend Your Day and Night
You’re in San Diego for 24 hours. You’re up for a great time. With activities ranging from surfing the waves to enjoying local craft beer, San Diego is full of options to make the most of your 24 hours. We have created the perfect itinerary for your quick trip to San Diego.
So where will you start?
- Grab a quick cup of coffee at Better Buzz Point Loma, located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Sip your coffee while taking a walk around Shelter Island to admire the marina in the morning.
- Head over to Island Palms’ own Blue Wave Bar & Grill for some breakfast. We recommend the Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast, or the California Benedict!
- Find some balance by taking a morning yoga class from CorePower Yoga Point Loma.
- Rent a board from Ocean Beach Surf School and hit the waves. Cowabunga!
- Grab lunch and enjoy some craft beer at Pizza Port Ocean Beach.
- Catch a San Diego Padres Game at Petco Park.
- Head to Gaslamp Quarter and stop into Searsucker San Diego for relaxed vibes, live music, and an imaginative twist on New American classics.
- Stop for after dinner drinks at Sidebar to enjoy a sophisticated yet chill atmosphere with cocktails to match every unique lifestyle.
- Test out your dance moves at Bang Bang San Diego for funky music all night long. Pro tip: Find the ‘Ryan Gosling’ themed bathroom.