San Diego Romantic Getaway
Walking arm in arm along a beautiful shoreline is an everyday possibility in San Diego. The city is filled with romantic nooks where you can enjoy the beauty of nature and each other’s company. Here are our tips for where to go for a romantic escape to San Diego:
• Start at the Best Western Island Palms. Our Shelter Island location is serene, with paths to stroll along the waterfront. Take a soak together in the hot tub. Book our Bed & Breakfast package and leave the morning to us.
• Dip your toes in the sand or the Pacific at Mission Beach. Stop in at Belmont Park for classic amusement park fun. Impress your sweetheart by winning a prize at the midway games.
• Admire great works of art together at the San Diego Museum of Art, and enjoy a meal in their sculpture court restaurant. Then rent an Electriquette Wicker Cart to explore Balboa Park, stopping to smell the flowers in the many gardens.
• Enjoy dinner and dancing with the San Diego skyline illuminated behind you on a dinner cruise featuring champagne and locally sourced food. Or find dinner and dancing in the many clubs of San Diego’s Gaslamp District.
• Enjoy a Venetian-style gondola cruise for just the two of you through the Coronado Cays. Or paddle a double-kayak in La Jolla’s scenic caves.
However you spend your day, end your night with a stroll beneath the stars back at the Best Western Plus Island Palms. The romance of the night is up to you.