San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
If dining on the best meals in town is one of your travel motivators, come to San Diego between 11/14-11/20 to enjoy the San Diego Bay Wine + Food Festival. The event showcases the best meals in town, with classes, tastings, meet-the-chef events, and other great ways to enjoy great flavors. Here are just a few of the week’s highlights:
- Golf Invitational. The top finisher will drive home in a brand new Lexus, but really, who cares what par is when you don’t have to wait for the 19th hole for food and wine tastings?
- Mercy of the Chef dinner series. Leave the dining decisions to the creativity of some of San Diego’s best chefs.
- Fish Taco TKO. Help find the best fish taco in San Diego. Tequila tastings help cleanse your palate between tastings.
- Tastings of whiskey, wine, and other spirits from around the world.
- Hands-on classes teaching skills you’ll take home in time to upgrade your holiday menus. Other classes introduce the best from unfamiliar cuisines around the world.
- Lexus Grand Tasting. With more than 700 wines, 60 chefs, and 30 gourmet food companies, you’ll need to preplan a tasting strategy and pace yourself to make sure you enjoy every bite.